Seeking Talented UI Designer to help us take our projects to the next level for our members.
This position is part-time and can be remote.
The American Poolplayers Association, the world’s largest organization of recreational pool leagues, is currently seeking an experienced UI designer to help us put the finishing touches on our projects which include a new member website and mobile app that will help our members have fun, meet people and play pool around the world.
You can expect to:
- Take on a myriad of project types including responsive websites, mobile apps, desktop applications, WordPress, social media integrations…. that combine the best parts of sites like ESPN and Facebook into a custom experience to accentuate our brand.
- Help us establish a consistent UI across all of our platforms.
- Work with a team of talented and experienced individuals across every spectrum of the organization.
- Partner with our Creative Director to clarify image and function.
- Be a part of a tight development team who only focus on solving problems.
- Use tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and XD to create interactive features and layouts.
- Implement desired layouts to actual finished projects being used by hundreds of thousands of engaged users.
- Perform revisions based on user the feedback of those engaged users.
The main focus of this UI position is to take technical and experiential information and transform it into a delightful and functional experience.
Skills we are looking for include:
- Expertise in UI/UX design.
- A great portfolio that highlights similar successful projects.
- Excellent design skills.
- Photoshop/Sketch/XD expertise.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Knowledge with JIRA and Git is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- A great attitude and desire to work in a true team atmosphere.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, send your resume and any other appropriate info to email@example.com