U.S. AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
March 17-21 | Stroker’s Sports Bar & Grill | Palm Harbor, FL
30901 US Hwy 19 N,
Palm Harbor, FL
Registration Times PDF
Covid Mitigation Procedures
- Mask worn fully covering the nose and mouth are required at all times unless actively engaged in eating or drinking.
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times.
- Wash hands before and directly after matches.
- Remain seated when not playing.
- Forgo handshakes for a friendly head nod, “nice game”, or another form of mutual respect.
- Standing at the bar and in other areas when not playing is prohibited. County ordinance requires that patrons be seated to served drinks for onsite consumption.
- APA is providing a covered outdoor area with additional seating to maintain occupancy and social distancing guidelines.
- Max occupancy of 70 people strictly enforced.
- Limit of 2 people in the bathroom at any given time.
Link to Rules
U.S. Amateur Championship Brackets
U.S. Amateur Championship Brackets – CLICK HERE
The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas
7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607
After registering at your designated registration date/time, you’ll be sent right next door to have your photo taken. This photo will be used for a cool graphic we’ll produce specifically for you to commemorate your U.S. Amateur Championship qualification. These graphics will be available on the APA Facebook page for you to tag yourself or to download for your social media. There is no fee for this service, it’s our gift to you as a qualifier for the U.S. Amateur Championship! The entire process should only take 3-5 minutes. Please be courteous and observe social distancing guidelines during registration and the photoshoot. We ask for your cooperation so we can get through all the players as quickly and efficiently as possible while keeping everyone safe!
Note: If you choose not to have your photo taken that’s no problem, we just won’t be able to create a graphic for you.