APA 2021 Fall 9-Ball Shootout Carolina Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Participants will be expected to follow all safety guidelines determined by the Host Location and/or the local County officials throughout the Singles Regional Tournament. This could include masks, social distancing, occupancy limits etc… These guidelines could change at any time before or during the event.
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 10 am on Sunday, October 3.
Players Meeting at 11 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
127 South College Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States
Ewa Laurance will be the on-site Tournament Director.
Contact her at (843) 685-5625 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email email@example.com
There will be a total of 85 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 7 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Black Tier||Skill Level 8-9||5||1|
|Gray Tier||Skill Level 6- 7||25||2|
|White Tier||Skill Level 4-5||40||3|
|Green Tier||Skill Level 1-3||16||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- Comfort Inn University | 151 South College Rd Wilmington, NC 28403 | (910) 791-4841 | Call for Room Rates
- Baymount | 306 South College Rd Wilmington, NC 28403 | (844) 247-0241 | Call for Room Rates