- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Fall 9-Ball Shootout Kansas Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
The cost per game is $0.75
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Participants will be expected to follow all safety guidelines determined by the Host Location and/or the local County officials throughout the Singles Regional Tournament. This could include masks, social distancing, occupancy limits etc… These guidelines could change at any time before or during the event.
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 8 am on Sunday, October 3.
Players Meeting at 9 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
4700 Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS, 66611, United States
Kent Henderson will be the on-site Tournament Director.
Contact him at (785) 250-4814 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email email@example.com
There will be a total of 23 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 2 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Gray Tier||Skill Level 6- 7||9||1|
|White Tier||Skill Level 4-5||14||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- Super 8 5922 SW Topeka Blvd Topeka, KS 66619 | (785) 862-2222 | Call for Room Rates
- Ramada 420 SE 6th Ave Topeka, KS 66607 | (800) 851-2344 | Call for Room Rates
- Plaza Inn 3810 SW Topeka Blvd Topeka, KS 66609 | (785) 266-8880 | Call for Room Rates