- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Spring 8-Ball Classic Chicago Regional
March 6 - March 7
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
The cost per game is $1
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
Registration for the Yellow, Red & Orange tiers will begin at 9 am on Saturday, March 6. Pockets Billiards Brad Hall will be the on-site Tournament Director.
DATE & TIME
Players Meeting at 10 am
Registration for the Blue & Purple tiers will begin at 1 pm on Saturday, March 6.
Players Meeting at 2 pm
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
13420 S Cicero Ave, Crestwood, IL, 60445, United States
Contact him at (773) 575-4157 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the Yellow, Red & Orange tiers will begin at 9 am on Saturday, March 6.
Brad Hall will be the on-site Tournament Director.
There will be a total of 118 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 9 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Purple Tier||Skill Level 7||15||1|
|Orange Tier||Skill Level 6||24||2|
|Red Tier||Skill Level 5||36||2|
|Yellow Tier||Skill Level 4||23||2|
|Blue Tier||Skill Level 2-3||20||2|
WHERE TO STAY
- Holiday Inn of Crestwood | 13330 S Cicero Ave Crestwood, IL 60418 | (708) 597-3330 | Mention Pockets Pool Hall for discounted rates