- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Spring 8-Ball Classic Kansas City Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
The cost per game is $0.75
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
Registration will begin at 11 am on Saturday, March 6. Side Pockets Lee’s Summit Rob Hough will be the on-site Tournament Director.
DATE & TIME
Players Meeting at 11:30 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
224 NW Oldham Pkwy, Lee’s Summit, MO, 64081, United States
Contact him at (816) 616-5900 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email HoughBreakandRun@aol.com
Registration will begin at 11 am on Saturday, March 6.
Side Pockets Lee’s Summit
Rob Hough will be the on-site Tournament Director.
There will be a total of 56 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 4 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Purple Tier||Skill Level 7||12||1|
|Orange Tier||Skill Level 6||15||1|
|Red Tier||Skill Level 5||17||1|
|Yellow Tier||Skill Level 4||12||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- Please use an Online service (i.e. Expedia.com or Google) to find a Hotel near the Tournament site that best suits your needs.