- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Spring 8-Ball Classic Virginia Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
Q-Master Billiards Michelle Arrigo will be the on-site Tournament Director.
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 9 am on Saturday, March 6.
Players Meeting at 10 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
5612 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462, United States
Contact her at (757) 479-2774 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email email@example.com
Michelle Arrigo will be the on-site Tournament Director.
There will be a total of 49 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 5 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Purple Tier||Skill Level 7||11||1|
|Orange Tier||Skill Level 6||12||1|
|Red Tier||Skill Level 5||21||2|
|Yellow Tier||Skill Level 4||5||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites |192 Newton Rd Virginia Beach, VA 23462 | (757) 497-6620 | Call for Room Rates
- Red Roof Inn|196 Ballard Ct Virginia Beach, VA 23462 | (757) 490-0225 | Call for Room Rates