- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Spring 9-Ball Classic Tennessee Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 9 am on Sunday, March 7.
Players Meeting at 9:45 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
900 Gallatin Rd, Madison, TN, 37115, United States
Ken Stapp will be the on-site Tournament Director.
Contact him at (615) 878-3199 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a total of 44 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 4 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Black Tier||Skill Level 8-9||6||1|
|Gray Tier||Skill Level 6- 7||9||1|
|White Tier||Skill Level 4-5||16||1|
|Green Tier||Skill Level 1-3||13||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area | 3312 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN 37214 | (615) 228-3421 | Call for Room Rates
- Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley Drive | 2460 Music Valley Dr. Nashville, TN 37214 | (615) 889-0090 | Call for Room Rates