- This event has passed.
APA 2021 Spring 9-Ball Shootout Austin Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 9 am on Sunday, March 7.
Players Meeting at 9:45 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
8440 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX, 78758, United States
Grady & Betty Dunagan will be the on-site Tournament Directors.
Contact them at (254) 793-0213 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a total of 46 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 5 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Tiers||Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Black Tier||Skill Level 8-9||7||1|
|Gray Tier||Skill Level 6- 7||9||1|
|White Tier||Skill Level 4-5||21||2|
|Green Tier||Skill Level 1-3||9||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin | 11901 North Mopac Expressway Austin, TX 78759 | (512) 832-2121 | Call for Room Rates | Mention Austin Regional when booking