APA 2021 Spring 9-Ball Shootout Nebraska Regional
WHAT TO BRING
PLAYER CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read and sign the Certification statement. You will find a link to this form below in the documents section
CURRENT PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED
• State/Province issued picture ID
• Military ID
There will be a Greens Fee of $10 per player per event
- Download the Singles Regional Certification statement and bring it with you to the Tournament: DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you are not able to print this form, the Tournament Director will also have them available for you at Tournament Registration.
- Regional information: CLICK HERE
DATE & TIME
Registration will begin at 9 am on Sunday, March 7.
Players Meeting at 9:45 am
Play will start immediately after the meeting.
620 N Chesnut, North Platte, NE, 69101, United States
Joe Bond will be the on-site Tournament Director.
Contact him at (308) 344-4811 with event questions.
If you CANNOT make the tournament, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a total of 42 poolplayers advancing to this Regional event. Of those, 3 participants will advance to the APA Poolplayer Championships held at the luxurious Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino to compete for cash, prizes, and the Championship title.
|Skill Level Breakdown||Number of Participants||Advance to Championship|
|Skill Level 6-9||16||1|
|Skill Level 4-5||15||1|
|Skill Level 1-3||11||1|
WHERE TO STAY
- Motel 6 | 1520 S Jeffers North Platte, NE 69101 | (308) 534-6200 | Call for Room Rates
- Super 8 | 220 W Eugene Ave North Platte, NE 69101 | (308) 532-4224 | Call for Room Rates
- Ramada | 2102 S Jeffers North Platte, NE 69101 | (308) 532-9090 | Call for Room Rates