Are you an upcoming marketing talent with rockstar graphic design skills? Do you create content that stops people in their tracks on Instagram? Do you love sports?
If so, we’d love to talk to you about potentially joining our Marketing Team!
The American Poolplayers Association, the world’s largest organization of recreational pool leagues, is looking for experienced and passionate Graphic Designer to join our team.
We’re looking for a team player with a strong eye for design. You’ll play an important role in our organization’s branding through the creation of social media content, logos and marketing resources for our franchise network.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
College Degree or Significant Experience
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Video Editing a Plus
After Effects / Motion Graphics a Plus
Must be 21 or older
Travel Opportunities (Vegas Baby / Florida)
Passion for Creating Cool Looking stuff
As the World’s Largest Pool League, American Poolplayers Association (APA) has a unique business model that brings the people who are passionate about pool together with those who want to be social and have fun into a perfect mix of sports-themed entertainment. Our offices are located in Lake Saint Louis, MO, right on the lake. We have a very relaxed atmosphere to work in and we believe in a healthy work/life balance. The APA is a family-owned and operated business. The sense of family is very strong given that the average tenure of our employees is 10+ years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction