Here’s a few of the things we’re most looking forward to at the Westgate:
10) Sid’s Cafe – Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can get it all at Sid’s!
9) Shows – From Purple Reign, The Prince Tribute Show, to the Vegas topless review, Sexxy, the Westgate has plenty of entertainment options.
8) Pokestops – Love it or hate it, there are 5 Pokestops at the Westgate to check out – the Elvis statue, Benihana, Man of War Horse (Superbook), The Cabaret and the fountain at the pool.
7) Rooms – Experience the glamour of Las Vegas in the newly renovated Signature Rooms that offer first-class amenities in a Vegas-chic, dazzling Hollywood-inspired setting.
6) Pool – The entire pool area has been renovated and offers 19 cabanas, pool beds, a 25-seat hot tub, poolside bar, and much more!
5) Sportsbook – The Westgate offers the largest sportsbook in the world. If your team is playing, you can “bet” they’ve got the game!
4) Benihana – Experience one of the most exciting choices for fine dining in Vegas at Benihana, which showcases exhibition-style Japanese cuisine demonstrated by masterful chefs on hibachi tables.
3) International Bar – The Westgate’s newest bar is hip, sexy, and located smack dab in the middle of the casino floor, so you won’t miss any of the action!
2) Monorail – The monorail offers fast, convenient access to the strip. Buy a multi-day pass and save a few bucks on cab fare – plus, you’ll get a discount for being an APA member!
For more information, click here!
1) World’s Largest Pool Tournament Gets Larger – Just when you thought the world’s largest pool tournament couldn’t get any bigger, it did!
It is going to be a FANTASTIC time!