Team Captains are the glue that holds a roster together and oftentimes determines a team’s level of success. Whether its League night, or tournament time, you know you can count on them!
5. Organizers – They’re often the one who puts the team together and keeps them apprised of important information vital to its success.
4. Motivators – You can usually count on the Team Captain to keep spirits up, even when the team is down.
3. Strategists – Knowing how to manage the roster is essential to a team’s success, and more often than not, this job falls to you-know-who.
2. Teachers – The Captain may not always be the best player on the roster, but they’re generally the best teacher. Whether it’s teaching us how to be a better player, or a better person, the Team Captain is who we look to for advice come game time.
1. Leaders – Win or Lose, the Team Captain shows us how to be a good sport and to respect our opponent.