Advertise with the APA
The APA has many different avenues for advertisers to take advantage of to reach out to our vast customer base of over 265,000 members in the U.S., Canada and Japan. Print and electronic options are available and very reasonably priced.
We have 3 main communication pieces we sell advertising in:
- The American Poolplayer Magazine
- The annual Membership Kit that goes to the players
- Poolplayers.com and related websites
The American Poolplayer Magazine
The American Poolplayer is specifically directed to players as the end-user. It is mailed directly to each APA member’s home, bars, taverns, plus APA League Operators across the United States and sections of it can also be seen here at the APA website.
- Mac/Quark/Photo Shop/Illustrator
- Scans at least 300 DPI @ %100 of final size
- Can scan B/W slicks
The above is preferred however, we will accept:
- Negatives, right reading, emulsion side down
- Submit a proof of the ad
- Line screen 133
- Four color process film
- If film is supplied, an additional production charge of $180 for four color and $80 for black and white will be added.
- Patching, composition, artwork, film and copy changes made at request of advertiser will be billed at cost.
- New accounts must pre-pay
- Regular advertisers net 30 days. 1.5% per month finance charge for accounts over 30 days.
Event Booth Information: – Click here for information on Exhibiting at an APA event
If your organization is interested in sponsoring the APA Pool Leagues or an APA National Championship, please contact Peter Bell of Event Marketing, Inc. at (410) 472-9092 or via email at PBELLEMI@aol.com
Mail all materials to:
American Poolplayers Association
Attn: Marketing Department/TAP
1000 Lake Saint Louis Blvd, Ste. 325
Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367
(636) 625-8611 Ext. 5636
Want to advertise on Poolplayers.com?
Call 636-625-8611 and ask to speak to Laura Wall