Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a successful APA League Operator?
Research shows that our best League Operators:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with a variety of individuals.
- Have a sense of urgency in meeting goals and a strong desire to succeed.
- Are able to work independently, and love building teams.
- Are willing to cold-call new host sites.
- Are confident in their social skills.
- Possess the ability to follow the rules, and enjoy creative problem solving that will achieve their goals.
- Are driven to keep their business moving at a fast pace.